People faces hardship,some everyday,some seldom.Shouldn't we agree that hardship will not only makes us frustrated,but also makes us stronger?
Some of the hardships that I encountered:
1)Recently,there is this thing called NIE in my school,where every student needs to form groups of 5 and make a little comic sort of stuff.Unfortunately for everyone,our time is super limited.Since I am in a rush and I am assigned to draw the comic,I drew horribly and it does not satisfy me AT ALL.My friends insisted that it is nice and all those compliments,but only 1 of them really meant it.Maybe the rest are just saying it to comfort me?
2)No time to study for exam.Really.With my major exam just 5 months away,it is quite a lil bit too late to start my revision and preparation.No further elaboration needed.
3)This is not really a hardship,but it does give me a hard time.Quite exactly one month ago,on the faithful 23-6-2014,there is a marching competition in my school.And I wanted to win it badly.But in the end,everything turns out bad as I screwed the entire thing.Bad enough to have me apologize to many people.Still feeling guilty up to now.
4)I am a guy who stands with my decision.Whenever I plan things,I wanted it to be just like that.And it always doesn't work(see no.3). Everytime I had ideas,I would voice it out.Fantastic ones,of course.But people would always dismiss my ideas.This situation really bother me.But I say nothing because I am trying to learn about co-operation.
5)Sometimes,myself presents me hardships as well.I am someone who can be considered sensitive.Whenever people jokes about something that indirectly insults me or my family,I tend to scold them.This,of course,always gets me into trouble.Kids,don't try this at school,home,or anywhere.
Now,how about you?Is there any hardship that you had faced?What is it?
No comments:
Post a Comment